Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1st lesson

Happy Teachers' Day to all the teachers out there!

Yup, it's teachers' day and I am scheduled to attend lesson today! But it was fun though, my perspective changed towards my view of Mathematic. Mathematic was not as scary and mad as I thought it was before. Rather, having to opportunity to visit the objectives of teaching Mathematics set by the Ministry of Education as well as the interesting tricks I get to experience today, I thought Mathematic is not that scary and meaningless after all.

The games or rather tricks we had in class today were an eye-opener to me! I am going to try with my class tomorrow. I never taught that Math could be so much fun and excitement. I like the spell card trick and the dice trick. I believe my students would be as amazed as I do when I show them the trick tomorrow.

Something for me to bring home from today's lesson is that "We must be excited over everything, otherwise we're disabled!"

No comments:

Post a Comment